Letter To Santa Claus - Diary of Sangita

Unspoken Words

Letter To Santa Claus



The so called arctic freeze is here in Britain and it has started freezing the whole Britain. The view from my window is getting beautiful with every snow falling down but the more beautiful the more difficulty we will be facing. It's so bloody ironical that so called developed country like Great Britain lacks in doing anything to help people who will be having a very tough time due to the snow. With the snow everything freezes, namely like: public transportation, main roads, shops, etc. I guess this is a way of nature showing human beings who is the most powerful one. Ah! Enough with the weather forecast now. Well! Talking about my own self at the moment I am in a total sick mode. I had a cold for few days and now I think it really got worse as I am having this stupid fever and sore throat!!! I can hardly look up the computer screen. I was kind of half hearted about writing today's blog as I am so not feeling well at all. But what the hell!!! Couldn't resist myself!! So, here I am writing this and I am feeling glad that I m doing it. It will just help my mood to cheer up which has been kind a going downhill for few days now.

I am already feeling good!!! Anyways, moving to the main point for today's blog. I was going through other blogs the other day (that's my one of the favorite past time while using the net) and well most of them had a post of their Christmas wish list. I don't celebrate Christmas but it did look fascinating writing down your wish list. I have never done that so want to give it a go. But it will have some of my own little twist and turn.

Dear Santa,

I bet you are all busy reading out the wish list of the children from all over the world and preparing gifts for them. Well! I am not a child anymore but I hope you will at least think over my wish list or rather you fulfill it as it's a very simple list and to make things easy I have left you with options in each wish. So, it will be definitely easy for you (you can see how easy I am to deal with, isn't it??). I know it will be an easy ride for you.

So, here I go:

1. First thing first! Please get this fever thing away from me or gift me a medicine that cures every illness in one tablet.

2. Gift me few huge villas in every part of the world namely like: Spain, Greece, Italy, and Egypt, etc or get me a full furnished house without any mortgages to pay.



3. Help me with my driving thing or better get me a lifelong driver whom I don't have to pay a penny and especially who don't throw tantrums.

4. Gift me few latest vehicle namely: Audi Q7, X5, Tuareg, etc or you could just simply gift me a new red Beetle with life time guarantee.



5. Make me a billionaire over night or help me win a euro million or lotto or any lottery prize (the prize money should not be less than 12 – 13 million).

6. Give huge pimple on the face of the people who back bites of me or better let me a bit less bitchy than I am right now.

7. Help me remember things or make people to remember it for me and of course remind me.

8. Help me keep the promises that I make to people or make me such that I don't make promises at all which I can't keep.

9. Gift me lifetime voucher for Amazon and Argos or gift me a whole library full of books.

10. Free supply of coke till I die and also don't affect my body size (I hope you got what I mean to say, don't you??) or make me a fitness junkie.

11. Get me a job which I have got interest on, like: travel writer. But of course the pay has to be enormous or better get me a different interest.



12. Make me able to speak and understand every language or make Nepali language only language spoken in the world especially in Korea.

I hope it won't be that difficult for you grant them as they are so straight, simple and especially you got options to choose from. Will be waiting for you this Christmas and I are also trying the traditional turkey this Christmas just for you so, don't you dare let me down. So, let's meet on Christmas!!!

(Date on Christmas!!! LOL!!).

Many Thanks,

Sangita Gurung.

P.S: The list next Christmas will be shorter than this one only if you grant all these wishes this year.

Image sources: Google
0 Comments